The Government allocate additional funding each year aimed at supporting pupils who are:
- Eligible for Free School Meals or have been in the last six years.
- Looked after by the Local Authority
- Children of Armed Service personnel
Data collected from schools each year, is used to determine the amount of funding a school will receive based directly on eligibility on that given date. Schools decide how the premium is allocated as they are best placed to determine what additional provision should be made.
Our pupil premium allocation for 2016/17 is £132,140.
Details of our spending plans and expected outcomes can be found in the Pupil Premium spending document.
- Pupil Impact Expenditure and Impact Plan 2016-17
- Pupil Premium Expenditure and Impact 2015-16
- Pupil Premium Expenditure Plan 2015-16
- Pupil Premium Allocation and Impact 2014-15
- Pupil Premium Allocation 2013-14
- Pupil Premium Allocation 2012-13
- Pupil Premium Allocation 2011-12