All admissions are handled by Norfolk County Council and further details can be found on their website.
Inclusive Schools Trust
Lionwood Junior School is part of the Inclusive Schools Trust. For more information on the Trust’s governance structure and financial information please visit inclusiveschoolstrust.co.uk/topic/about-us
School Performance Table
Please visit the Department for Education website to view our performance tables.
Sports Premium Funding
- LJS Sports Premium 2017-18
- LJS Sports Premium 2016-17
- Impact of Expenditure of Sports Premium 2016-17
- Impact of Expenditure of Sports Premium 2015-16
- Expenditure of Sports Premium 2014-2015
- Use and Impact of Sports Premium at Lionwood Junior School 2013/2014
- Impact of Sports Premium 2013-14
Safeguarding and Child Protection
We place Safeguarding and Child Protection at the top of our agenda and are committed to the health, safety and wellbeing of the children at Lionwood Junior School.
We ensure that all staff have passed the necessary police checks before commencing a post and that they receive regular up to date training.
Special Educational Needs and Disability
- Special Educational Needs and Disability Policy
- Norfolk SEN Local Offer
- SEN Information Report for 2017-18
- Accessibility Plans